North Carolina Safety Congress Overview:
Registration checkin begins 7:00 AM - Embassy Suites Hotel on Thursday, November 17 - click for preview
Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced veteran in the safety, health or environmental industry, there is still more to learn. Attending the North Carolina Safety Congress is a time-efficient and cost-effective way to:
- Learn new skills and upgrade current ones – trends change, new strategies and innovations in safety happen all the time!
- Hear from the experts – Our speakers are proven industry experts, strategists and peers. Many of them are current safety professionals; others are well-respected industry leaders who know what you need to know.
- Meet new vendors and suppliers – Our exhibitors are industry experts and solution-providers who truly know what is happening in the safety world. They have answers to your questions.
- Network with your peers – Congress is an excellent opportunity to collaborate, hear new ideas, and validate or change your perspectives.
- Enjoy Yourself – The North Carolina Safety Congress is packed with learning and networking in a short period of time.
- Be Recognized – This year is the 20th Anniversary of the MESH (Manager-Environmental, Safety and Health) program. All MESH graduates are encouraged to participate in the special recognition we have planned for you!
Embassy Suites Hotel
4800 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28217
November 17-18, 2016
Book Your Room At
Friday's luncheon Special Guest
Cherie K. Berry
NC Commissioner of Labor
MESH Graduates - Receive Your Coin at our Finale Luncheon!
Call (919) 719-9812
Thank You 2016 Sponsors!
Call Chip McDonald at