Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced veteran in the safety, health or environmental industry, there is still more to learn. Attending the North Carolina Safety Congress is a time-efficient and cost-effective way to:
- Learn new skills and upgrade current ones – trends change, new strategies and innovations in safety happen all the time!
- Hear from the experts – Our speakers are proven industry experts, strategists and peers. Many of them are current safety professionals; others are well-respected industry leaders who know what you need to know.
- Meet new vendors and suppliers – Our exhibitors are industry experts and solution-providers who truly know what is happening in the safety world. They have answers to your questions.
- Network with your peers – Congress is an excellent opportunity to collaborate, hear new ideas, and validate or change your perspectives.
- Enjoy Yourself – The North Carolina Safety Congress is packed with learning and networking in a short period of time.
$295 Member $395 Non-Member
ATTEND FREE - Register for all 4 Advanced Safety Certificate Courses November 13-16, 2017 in our Charlotte office - Incident Investigation, Safety Inspections, Ergonomics: Managing for Results, and Job Safety Analysis!