National Safety Council Membership...
Increases Productivity, Reduces Costs, Improves Employee Retention, Morale, and Job Satisfaction. Find out what more than 51,000 member companies already know – Safety Council membership is the Safe decision for your employees and the Smart decision for your bottom line. But don't just take our word for it. Here is what OSHA's Office of Regulatory Analysis has said: "Companies that implement safety and health programs can expect reductions of 20% or greater in their injury and illness rates and a return of $4 to $6 for every $1 invested." *
(*White Paper, 2002, American Society of Safety Engineers)
Members Get More...
- SAFETY 101 – A one-day seminar covering the essentials of workplace safety. SAFETY 101 is regularly scheduled in Charlotte and Raleigh and also offered at other host locations throughout North Carolina. We will also provide free lunch and membership orientation.
- Environment 101 - A one-day seminar where you can learn the essentials of environmental program management.
- Choose from over 50 downloadable webinars presented by safety experts.
- Workplace Safety online training course (one per year)
- National Safety Council Live webinar (one per year)
- Local-level support through the Safety and Health Council of North Carolina, with offices in Charlotte and Raleigh
- Annual subscription to monthly Safety+Health® magazine
- Quarterly Membership Advantage newsletter
- Use of the largest safety and health Library in the world-at the National Safety Council
- Choice of monthly newsletter – Traffic Safety® or OSHA Up To Date®
- Injury Facts CD – the complete source for state, national, and even international safety and health statistics, the perfect assistant for your presentations
- National Safety Council First Aid Quick Guide
- Membership New Alert – delivered weekly to your inbox
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations, posters, Safety Tool-Kits and safety talks
- Occupational Excellence Achievement awards
- 30% or more savings on training courses – your annual membership may even be paid by the difference between member/non-member in just one class!
- 30% or more savings on safety and health products and publications
- Registration fees for the annual North Carolina Safety Congress and National Safety Congress are substantially reduced for Council members