Are you OSHA compliant?
Lockout/Tagout is one of OSHA's Top 10 "Most Serious Violations" and Top 10 "Most Often Cited Violations." Our facilitators are safety experts who will break down the regulation and answer your site-specific questions and guide you through interactive discussions and pair activities relating to the OSHA lockout/tagout regulation. You will learn key elements of the Lockout/Tagout regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J) issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
With National Safety Council's Lockout/Tagout You Will Learn:
- Establish the purpose for lockout/tagout.
- Identify the key components of an energy control program.
- Identify the six main elements that should be contained in lockout/tagout procedures.
- Identify key elements of a periodic inspection of the energy control device to restore energy and equipment.
- Explain group lockout/tagout.
- Identify steps to follow to perform testing or positioning on a piece of equipment being repaired.
- Recognize the importance of "best practices" for the most effective lockout/tagout program implementation and operation.
You'll be able to:
- Start and implement a lockout/tagout program at your facility.
- Set priorities for action once you get back at your facility.
- Utilize the resource guide that includes: the OSHA standard, checklist and contact lists.
$110 Member $145 Non-Member
4 MESH Hours ALL CLASSES ARE 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
March 15 in Raleigh
April 3 in Charlotte
July 11 in Raleigh
October 2 in Charlotte
SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT - PAYPAL:
CANCELLATION POLICY: We hope you do not have to cancel, but if you need to do so, cancellation notices received in writing seven (7) or more days prior to the first day of class will be refunded in full, less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than seven (7) days before the first day of class will be refunded 75% of the course fee in the form of a SHCNC Voucher for future training. Unused Vouchers expire one year after date of issue. Substitutions are welcomed. No shows and cancellations received after the start of class will not be eligible for a refund. This policy will be enforced so please plan ahead if you need to cancel.